We are 16 weeks pregnant, and all is going well. I am finally getting into the "I feel pregnant" phase...though still no maternity clothes. A couple more weeks and I will probably need them!!! I have felt the baby move a couple times...little movements so far, no big thumps or kicks, just some rolling around. I can't wait for Bryden to feel the baby kick and see her face the first time she feels it! I hope we can catch it on video! Enjoy the pics!


4 comments:
Have you decided about finding out the sex of the baby? How exciting!
I am pulling for "NO"! I don't want to know, but Jim does, so it is still up in the air...I know Jim is going to hover over the Ultrasound tech to try and get a peek...I will have to have words with the tech about avoiding those "areas" or turning the screen away when she goes over them :o)
FIND OUT! FIND OUT! FIND OUT! Momma gets to "carry" the baby ~40 weeks, at least daddy can know sex of baby. LOL. Glad things are going well!
TAJ in Nashville, TN
LOL! Hey TAJ, thanks for posting...I miss you :o(. See, this is my theory...Mommy gets to carry the baby AND deliver the baby, so she gets the final say...that is alot of work over 9 months (even though I do love all of it!). We thought about Jim getting to find out and me not, but I don't trust that...I trust Jim, but not other people to realize that I DON'T want to know. Instead of hearing "It's a boy/girl, but Courtney doesn't want to know so don't tell anyone else"...they will hear "It's a boy/girl" and forget about the rest. Hmmmm, decisions decisions!
Post a Comment