Happy Happy Halfway...Happy Happy Halfway!!! Yay! We are 20 weeks and half way through the pregnancy. We had our 20 week ultrsound this week and things are looking good with Little Kiwi, and NO...we didn't find out the sex! Actually, the Doc said that even if we wanted to know, she would have to do some searching because Kiwi was practicing some very advanced yoga moves and was completely curled up and not showing us anything...that what we like to see, a modest child! Anyway, all is well with the pregnancy, I think we are going to have a very active baby on our hands, I feel Kiwi moving at least every hour, if not more!!! Bryden has been so sweet too. I have told her that Kiwi can hear her voice now, so she sings to him/her, says I love you and I am your big sister and loves to put her head on my belly and lay on Kiwi! Such a sweetheart! I will try to catch her on video singing to Kiwi...I made up a song for her with her name in it and everything, so she sings that to the baby, but changed the name to "Baby" instead of "Bryden"...all on her own! Smart little cookie. Oh, and this week, she said she wanted to name the baby "Smushie"...hmmmm.....
Enjoy the Pics!

This is Bryden "holding" Kiwi

No comments:
Post a Comment