Kiwi is moving like crazy. S/he is so predictable...any time I sit, lay or eat, s/he starts to move. S/he loves when I do my breathing exercises at night too...more room to stretch out...and s/he totally takes advantage. Man, I have a new nick name for him/her...Thumper! I love it though! Bryden is so loving with Kiwi too...well, Smushie to her...She comes in our bed when she wakes up in the morning to cuddle until it is time to get up, and she usually says "Good Morning Smushie" or "I love you Smushie". She has a pretend baby in her belly too, named Charlotte. She told me at breakfast the other day that when she (Bryden) eats, the food goes down her belly and Charlotte opens her mouth and eats the food too! So cute! She is going to be an amazing big sister. She really understands so much of what is going on, and it is so interestsing to hear her explain it back to us when we ask her questions. Sorry, no pics with Bryden right now, she has already gone to bed. We will try to get some and add them in!


1 comment:
Well, Kiwi/Smushie/Thumper has decided to make sure you notice him/her now. No more passivity. Sounds like he/she will have a strong personality! Can't wait to meet him/her. And wish I knew if it is a him or a her. Ah well...all in good time.
Love you guys.
C.N.
Post a Comment