Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Decorations

Here are some pics of our Christmas decorations and our tree...oh, and a picture of the Christmas House (as much as I love this house, I am glad we don't live right next to it, I am pretty sure we'd have to hang black curtains over our windows to keep the lights out at night!) Enjoy!
Santa swinging in the breeze...He's so cute!


The Three Kings

Joseph, Mary, Baby Jesus and............Bryden???




Minnie

and Mickey


The Christmas House


This is how it looks down our whole street. All the neighbors bought candy cane lights and light the way to the Christmas House...Candy Cane Lane! That is the Christmas House illuminating the background!!!

The night time glow!

1 comment:

Scott said...

WOW! Santa will surely find his way to your street! Scott

Sweet Little Emerson Reese

Sweet Little Emerson Reese

Beautiful Bryden Grace

Beautiful Bryden Grace