Yea! Emerson is one month old today...and, it is also her actual due date! She is doing really well, and though we don't know what she weighs right now, we go to the Doc next week, I think she is close to 7 pounds! She is awake quite a bit during the day, and is sleeping in 3 hour chunks at night. She loves to look at the pictures on our walls, or anything on the walls really, she definitely gets lost in them when she is looking around. When Bryden tries to give Emmy a hug, a lot of times Emmy will throw her arm up (more a reflex than anything), but we tell Bryden that Emmy is hugging her back! Both girls are doing really well, and Bryden is so funny because she'll say "I'll take care of it!" when Emerson starts to fuss! Such a little Mommy, it is too cute! Enjoy the pics!

Yipee, look at me! I am one month old today!




How can this be comfortable? I just don't know, but Emmy sleeps like this ALL the time in her carseat, and her head is always to the same side. She must have been curled up like that inside. We try to put a little stuffed doggie by her head, but she still usually manages to end up with her ear attached to her shoulder! It must be a newborn thing though, I remember Bryden doing the same thing!

Ahhhhh! Sweet slumber! Nap time for the girls!
1 comment:
Oh, man! She's grown since I saw her last! Miss you guys. Love, Mom
Post a Comment