Oh my Gosh!!! Even more cute...I posted the first pic, went to the bathroom, and by the time I got back, this is what I found on the couch! It made me tear up it is so dang precious! We are so blessed to have two such loving, beautiful children!
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Lazy Sunday
Look at these two cute buddies! Hanging out on the couch on a lazy, rainy Sunday afternoon...Precious! We love how Emmy is holding on to Bryden's arm, like she has her little arm wrapped around her big sister! Enjoy!

Oh my Gosh!!! Even more cute...I posted the first pic, went to the bathroom, and by the time I got back, this is what I found on the couch! It made me tear up it is so dang precious! We are so blessed to have two such loving, beautiful children!
Oh my Gosh!!! Even more cute...I posted the first pic, went to the bathroom, and by the time I got back, this is what I found on the couch! It made me tear up it is so dang precious! We are so blessed to have two such loving, beautiful children!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sweet Little Emerson Reese
Beautiful Bryden Grace

3 comments:
Your little girls are precious, yes, but they are blessed with a Mommy and Daddy who take the time to document their specialness with pictures and share those with family and friends. When your little girls get older, they'll be happy to have all these wonderful memories.
Love you! C.N.
Beautiful dreamers!
Hi
Post a Comment