Memere came to visit us last weekend, this is a cute one of her and Emerson.
Bryden is phasing out of naps, but she is really tired in the afternoon, and she gets really clumsy. She needed a nap today, but she argued, so I let her pick where she wanted to nap...I found her in our room on the big chair...I couldn't pass up the photo op. I love how the sun plays on her hair, she looks so angelic sleeping (even with dorito mess all around her face and on her hands!)

Emmy naps best in her carseat. I am to the point now, even if we have no where to be, if she falls asleep nursing, I put her in the carseat, she sleeps much longer there!
Grampa is showing Emerson the garden! Thanks to Grampa, we now have 3 more tomato plants, 2 more cucumber plants, 3 bell pepper plants, 2 watermelon and 2 canteloupe plants! Yipee!

No comments:
Post a Comment