Friday, August 7, 2009
Happy Fifth Anniversary to Us
Today is our fifth wedding anniversary! Yay us! We are going to Wintergreen for the weekend, sans kiddos, to indulge in some relaxation and couple time! Jim, thanks for the amazing man you are to all who know you, for the incredible father you are to our beautiful daughters, and for the husband, friend and companion you are to me. I love you, and the family we have created, and I look forward to remembering the past and creating memories in the future with you. I lucked out when you chose me to be your wife and partner, and I thank God everyday for sending me to Cotton Eyed Joes that fatefull June night! I love you, I love your passion for life and for our family, and I love your love for the "Hurtubise Hotties". We are all so blessed that you are ours! Love, Your Wifey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sweet Little Emerson Reese
Beautiful Bryden Grace

1 comment:
Awwwwww!
Post a Comment