Thursday, January 7, 2010

Crazy Girls

Here are some great pics of the girls this past week. These first several are so precious because they are of Bryden and Emmy playing so well together. I caught them playing barbies together one day, so dang cute, and then Bryden loves to help Emmy out on her little Dora car. Emmy figured out how to climb steps now, and she's so dang fast, I have to dig up the gates this weekend, but I just put Emmy's car seat in front of the steps...well, that didn't stop her, she just climbed right over it! Emerson LOVES to play, and is such a busy little girl and she thrives on pulling stuff out of wherever they are stored! It is her favorite game to pull things out of bins and scatter them all over! Emmy is also pulling up on everything, and starting to walk while pushing her Dora car or grocery cart that Bryden so thoughtfully got her for Christmas. Oh, and there are a couple funny pics of Emerson in the tub, and yes, she is that skinny with no fat on her...I am doing my best to fatten her up, she is just a petite little thang! And Bryden, so funny, she cut her own hair a few weeks back, and I told her that we would go get a professional haircut next time so she didn't have to do it herself (I have been cutting her hair the past couple years). So, we went today, and she got a trim and then, she got her hair straightened! Oh my gosh, the girl was glowing all day, and such a priss pot. She comes to swim practice with me, and on Tues and Thurs she gets to swim...ohhhh no, not today "Mommy, I don't want to get my hair wet...Mommy, is my hair getting curly, I don't want it to...Mommy, does my hair still look pretty?" Then, she was flipping her hair out of her face like she was Miss America or something, she was in heaven when a couple of the boys on the team commented on her hair. HELLLLLOOOOO, you are FOUR!!! It was cracking me up though, because it was just another reminder of how different the two of us are (since I got my hair cut today too, but mine went straight back up in a pony tail! Ha! I've always said that Bryden is our girly girl, and she is going to teach me about being more girly!). Anyway, hope you enjoy the pics as much as we are enjoying our girls, especially when they play together!



















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Emmy's personality is starting to show through. She's not just a baby now, she's getting her toddler legs. I like the way she pauses in the carseat to look back at you as if to say,"Are you getting this?" Then continues on up the stairs. Bryden is such a good big sister and looks like a different girl without her curls.

Sweet Little Emerson Reese

Sweet Little Emerson Reese

Beautiful Bryden Grace

Beautiful Bryden Grace