Sunday, February 21, 2010

Cute Little Girls

Here are some really cute pics of the girls. Bryden LOVES to play dress up, especially with my clothes. She always wants to wear my heels around the house (glad somebody is getting use out of them) and wants to dress up in my "nice" clothes. She always wants to pick out my outfits each day, and she is usually disappointed when I tell her that I want something comfortable, like jeans and a t-shirt. So, for Christmas, Jim got me a gift card to the mall, so I cashed it in last week, and it was my goal to find clothes that were cute enough that Bryden could have some fun with dressing me, but still comfortable enough for me to actually want to wear them! It has worked out well so far. Anyway, there is a really cute pic of Bryden wearing a dressy tank top of mine, and it fits her like a dress. She came down with it on, and she had figured out a way to tie the straps behind her neck, so it actually looked like a really cute dress on her...then of course, she got really shy when I tried to take a pic of her! And Emmy, my oh my, her little personality has blossomed in the last week, especially since she got over being sick. She is giving us these HUGE cheese ball grins as I call them. It is just this smile that melts your heart...I am trying to get a good shot of it, but I am never fast enough, so I will keep working on it, but there are some really cute pics of her getting into to everything...and climbing, I swear she is part monkey, she climbs on everything! Enjoy!










4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We never know what we're going to see with your little ones... one minute brunette, next blonde, one minute diva, next minute shy 4 year old. And always the happy smiles of Emmy. Thanks for sharing all the phases and nuances of your kids. We love to see them in person, but we love to see their pictures when we can't be with them. Love you all, Mom

Anonymous said...

We never know what we're going to see with your little ones... one minute brunette, next blonde, one minute diva, next minute shy 4 year old. And always the happy smiles of Emmy. Thanks for sharing all the phases and nuances of your kids. We love to see them in person, but we love to see their pictures when we can't be with them. Love you all, Mom

JMass said...

Love those pigtails!

bethany said...

loooove all your pics!!
you do a great job with the blog!!

Sweet Little Emerson Reese

Sweet Little Emerson Reese

Beautiful Bryden Grace

Beautiful Bryden Grace