Saturday, February 6, 2010

Silly Girls

Here are some cute pics of the girls. Emmy has been REALLY sick with a terrible cold plus a double ear infection. She was MISERABLE for about a week, and finally, just last night, slept the whole night through without waking herself up with a huge coughing fit. I never knew one little kid could produce so much snot! Bryden had a mild cold, not as bad as Emmy, but she would still wake up coughing every night as well. Needless to say, the Hurtubise Family did NOT get much sleep the last week and a half! We were house bound for a few days, but we are all on the mend now! Yesterday, I got a recipe for Snow-scream (snow ice cream), so Bryden and I made chocolate ice cream made from snow, and it was yummy! And there are some pics of Jima nd Bryden painting some horses that Bryden got for Christmas...such intense focus. There is also a pic of Emmy one night when she was sick. I put her to bed in her car seat to keep her upright, but I didn't belt her in...well, I guess she didn't think her carseat was comfy, cause this is how I found her! Enjoy the pics!












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute, cuddly girls

Sweet Little Emerson Reese

Sweet Little Emerson Reese

Beautiful Bryden Grace

Beautiful Bryden Grace