This year we went up to Maine for Spring Break to visit Jim's family and we are having an awesome visit so far...and, we brought some fabulous weather with us. We have had sunshine and 65-70's since we got here, and we actually got sunburned a little after playing outside in the gorgeous weather one day! We had a great Easter with Jim's parents and extended family, and we've played tourists a little as well visiting Kennebunkport and Freeport! Wednesday is supposed to be really warm, so I think we will try to go to the beach for a bit, not to swim, but just to play around in the sand and enjoy the warmth. Enjoy the pics! Bryden and EMmy with Memere and Pepere!
1.) If there is a picture in the blog itself, you can click on it and it will enlarge. You can also right click on it and save it to your own computer. Just click on "Save Picture As...." and you can choose where to save the picture to on your computer. 2.) When there is a Smilebox scrapbook, just click on the "Play" button and it will open in another window. Click the "Play" button in the bottom corner and you can flip through the pages. If the pictures are small, try clicking on them, sometimes they enlarge. (You cannot save a picture to your computer if it is in a Smilebox scrapbook.) 3.) If you would like to leave a comment about our blog or the pictures on it, just click on the "Comments" button at the bottom of each post. A page will pop up, type in your message, then you can decide how to sign your message...A.) If you have a gmail account, you can use your sign in information by clicking on the "Google/Blogger" button . B.) If you click on "Name/URL" it will allow you to type in just your namein the "Name" box. You don't need to put anything int the URL box. or C.) You can choose to sign off anonymously, in which case, we have no idea whose has left us a message. It is up to you how you sign your message. There will also be a place to type in a couple letters for security purposes or something, but it won't let you leave a message if you leave that part off. 4.) Sometimes we post videos, I usually try to say "Here is a cute video" or something, so you don't think it is just a picture, but just click on the "Play" button to start the video.
Let's see, I love health and fitness, I love to be in the water and I coach high school swimming, and most importantly, I love hanging out with my family. My husband and daughters are my favorite people to spend my time with and I cherish all the moments we share each day!
I married Jim on Aug. 7, 2004 and he is the man who puts all other men to shame with his love, passion, compassion, patience, determination, positive energy, looks, dance moves (well, maybe), and did I mention his love? It may have been his tush that caught my eye, but it is his passion and zest for life that roped me in. He is an amazing husband and father, and though I don't tell him often enough, I fall in love with him over and over each new day.
We have two daughters, Bryden (5) and Emerson (1) are a constant source of joy in our lives. We cherish the time we spend together, the memories we create and the love we share!
I am blessed to have my family and friends in my life and am excited about what each day will bring for us to experience!
2 comments:
Looks like lots of fun. Lucky with the weather!
What pretty girls you have and what kind grandparents. Such special care they take to make Easter special!
Post a Comment