Saturday, June 19, 2010

A Flash of Emmy's Day

I was going to title this post "A Day in the Life of Emmy", but I realized that these few pics I have don't do justice to Emmy's day, they only spanned about 15 minutes. A day in the life of that busy little girl would take many, many more pics...I may do it one day soon though, I think it would great for scrapping to follow our little busy body around with a camera for an entire day! And, she is getting to know the camera, and is totally busting out her cheese grin when I start shooting pics of her! So fuuny, because rarely do I say "Cheese Emmy" or "Smile for the camera!"...she is nearly always smiling without me telling her, but she figured out on her own that she was supposed to do an extra big smile for the camera! It makes me laugh every time I see it! Anyway, Emmy is really into feeding herself, and loving "trying" to use utensils! I just want to know, they emphasize how good it is developmentally for kids to learn to feed themselves, how about they emphasize how good it is for Mom's sanity NOT to have to clean up the mess 5 times a day! Hmmmm :o) I am not sure how much Emmy gets IN her belly, but I know dang well just how much she gets ON her belly, and everywhere else for that matter!!! Then there are some pics of Emmy climbing on the table, that is her new joy, if a chair is left pulled out, she is up and on the table in no time...today she was coloring and smelling (as well as spilling) the flowers! Enjoy a "flash" of Emmy's day!






No comments:

Sweet Little Emerson Reese

Sweet Little Emerson Reese

Beautiful Bryden Grace

Beautiful Bryden Grace