Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Precious Girls

Here are some cute pics of our gorgeous girls. The first one is one of my favorites, and a scene I am seeing a lot lately. I moved this white table into the kitchen when we had guests in town, and I have left it there. The girls love sitting at it together to eat breakfast and lunch together, and Emmy starts to fuss if I try to put her in her high chair, she wants to be at the "big girl" table. THere is a cute pic of Emmy reading her books. Since "Mission Organize" rampaged the house last week, I rearranged some things in the toy room. Emmy loves looking at books so I put them on the bottom shelf, and now, every day, several times a day, she goes and pulls all the books off the shelf and scatters them all around her and just looks through them pointing to the horsey, or doggie, or ducky, or Tigger (who she loves!!!). It is so cute, she will sit in there for a good 20 minutes and just go through them all! Then there are some cute pics of the girls from this weekend when we went to the river with our buddies the Moore's. Emmy was diggin' running around nudy booty! She was rolling in the sand and water and splashing, it was so funny. And Bryden got to go tubing and had a blast jumping off the dock with Rachael.





No comments:

Sweet Little Emerson Reese

Sweet Little Emerson Reese

Beautiful Bryden Grace

Beautiful Bryden Grace