Friday, September 17, 2010
Bryden and Mommy Time
In the chaos of daily life, sometimes it is just nice to be able to slow down and spend time with just one daughter at a time, for their sake as much as my own, and today it got to be Bryden. It doesn't happen often enough, and I find such...peace I think is the word I am looking for...when I get to take advantage of that. When we were up in Maine this past June, Bryden adn I gathered a bunch of nice big rocks to paint sometime. Well, that sometime was this weekend, we went and got some fun paint colors and went to town in the garage. For about an hour, we hung out, talked, and painted, and it was so nice to have no distractions and just enjoying each other and our painting! Bryden painted over the same rock about 5 times and finally got it to her liking, and she painted quite a few others! Now we have some beautifully painted rocks from a place that means so much to our family and were made while have some special bonding time...does it get any better than that??? Enjoy!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sweet Little Emerson Reese
Beautiful Bryden Grace

No comments:
Post a Comment