Friday, November 26, 2010
Thanksgiving Day
This picture deserves a post all of its' own! This is from Thanksgiving day, and for about a week, Bryden reminded me everyday what she was going to wear for Thanksgiving. "Mom, remember, I am going to wear my pink shirt that looks like it has a shirt under it but it doesn't really, and my black pants and my new cowboy boots...and you're still going to straighten my hair, Mom, right?" Surprisingly, she did all of what she said she was going to...she will set clothes out for school the night before, then is notorious for deliberating for 15 minutes in her closet the next morning deciding what to wear! I just don't get it...I htink uniforms are in her future! She is such a DIVA...and this picture captures her very essence! Watch out, here comes trouble!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sweet Little Emerson Reese
Beautiful Bryden Grace

No comments:
Post a Comment