Monday, February 14, 2011
PCAV Ball
Jim and I went to the Prevent Child Abuse Virginia Charity Ball this past weekend! We had a great time, and although we were a little let down by the "Ball" side of it we had a great evening (we were envisioning something more like in the movie "Enchanted"...those of you with little girls know what I am talking about!!!). Jim rented a nice, sleek black town car, driver and all, for us to ride in, and we got to dress up for the evening, and best of all, we got to sleep in until whenever we wanted the next morning (which happened to be 10 am for me!!!), thanks to Nanne and Grampa taking the girls for the weekend! Thanks also to my sister for letting me borrow her beautiful red dress, I got tons of compliments on it!! All in all, it was a great night, and I hope we get to do it again sometime! Enjoy!






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sweet Little Emerson Reese
Beautiful Bryden Grace

1 comment:
What an attractive couple you two make. Glad you had fun.
Post a Comment