![]() |
| Personalize a scrapbook |
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Bryden Skiing
Well, it is the first weekend in March, and we are just getting to go skiing! Hmmmm...swim season throws us off a little! Better late than never! Bryden and I went up to Wintergreen with Sherry and Rachael. Both girls got a private lesson Friday evening, and Bryden ROCKED it out! She is such an athlete, and she just rolled with it from the start. This is her second lesson, but she hasn't skiied since last winter, so I think that is pretty awesome. I love the way they teach the little ones to ski...arms straight out to the side to stop , right arm points to the left to turn left, left arm crosses to the right to turn right. It works so well, their bodies just do what the arms tell it to. You can see in some of the pics how Bryden is using her arms to control her body! She is awesome, it was so much fun watching her go down the mountain all by herself! Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sweet Little Emerson Reese
Beautiful Bryden Grace


2 comments:
Wow! She looks like such a big girl. I;m glad she did well. Skiing is so much fun.
Her coach looks like Ben Stiller...and gives her chocolate!!
Post a Comment