Monday, March 21, 2011

Start of Spring

We had some great weather this weekend and we made it to the park for a little while. Emmy did not want to have anything to do with the camera, especially when I was trying to get a pic of both girls together, but there are some great shots of Bryden. We had a very late night the night before, and though we girls did take a 3 hour nap, yes, three hours, the little girls were still tired. Bryden got caught up watching a lot of the other kids and I caught her in a daze in several pics, but she is a "watcher", always has been, she enjoys observing other people, so I liked the shots of her that I got like that. Enjoy!
Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Collage made with Smilebox

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pics of your beautiful little girls are great! Especially like the one of B. in the bottom right corner with her hair flying and unaware of you taking it.

Sweet Little Emerson Reese

Sweet Little Emerson Reese

Beautiful Bryden Grace

Beautiful Bryden Grace