Ummm...WOW!!! We have beautiful girls! There is a small patch of daffodils at the neighbors house so I took the girls down for some pics. Bryden was not at all into it at first, as you will see, there are some decent pics, but a fake smile. Then I got to Emmy, she had a great time, and was really trying her best to listen to what I wanted, but also wanting to do what she had in mind, and then both girls together, which never goes well at all, but what can I do! Then, Bryden got a second wind, and man was she ever working it, again, as you can see. I put a bunch of pics up for you to look at, cause she sent some whopper looks my way! Enjoy!



































3 comments:
Wow! What a range of photos and expressions! Nicely done, all of you. I read today of a Dutch guy who came to N.Y. to capture the mood of New Yorkers during the financial mess and he chose to take pics in the subway on the trains. He said he took thousands of pics and got 10 really good ones. I know you have a better average than that, Court. Out of your thousand, you probably only grt 10 mediocre ones. The rest are brilliant. I still think you should enter some tycpe of photo competition. Love you all!
Another thing the Dutch guy did was take a string of pics back to back then put them together to see the minute changes in expressions etc. See, Court, you already do that...same as a pro!
Oh what little beauties!!
Post a Comment