WOW! Bryden is going to Kindergarten!!! I can't believe she is getting to be such a big girl. I remember her first day of pre-school three years ago and now, she will be the oldest in her montessori classroom. She is attending West End Montessori for the second year, and we are excited to see how she grows this year! Bryden's morning started early, coming into our room around 2am to snuggle in bed with us. Bryden and Jim got the outside, I got to be the hotdog in the middle. I got up early to go swim that morning, and Emmy woke up as I was leaving. I tried to tuck her back in bed, but apparently she didn't want to go down, so Jim brought her in our room too. When I got home from swimming, I found all three sound asleep in our bed! So cute! Then, the night before, Bryden had requested breakfast in bed, so Jim obliged and made it for her...eggs, bacon, toast and juice, all made with love and delivered with a flower! Enjoy the pics!




1 comment:
Breakfast in bed!!! Wow How cool is that. What cute bugs in a rug you have!
Post a Comment