Well, we are all back in Mechanicsville, VA. We got back last night and unloaded the moving truck with the help of several neighbors (Thanks Guys!!!) and unpacked most of the stuff from the truck today, so the house looks presentable. Now it is just slowly unpacking ALL the boxes we put in the garage from the house that we packed up in case we were going to move. UGH! But, i am giving it a month to get it all done. No rush, just slowly picking at one box at a time.
It is REALLY nice to be back in our own home. I will try to take some pictures of Bryden's new room tomorrow and post them. I want to wait til I get her new bedding on tonight so you can all see the finished product...I am really pleased with how it turned out!
Check back soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment