We had our follow up pregnancy ultrasound today, and little Pip did not make it :o(. That was pretty much expected, though we were hoping for a better outcome. BUT, Kiwi is looking fabulous and right on track with where I am in my pregnancy and where he/she is supposed to be. Her (I am leaning toward it being a girl since I feel the exact same as I did with Bryden, though it is still early...we are indifferent either way, just so excited to have another baby joining the family!) heartbeat was very strong and healthy, and we saw her little nuggets of legs sticking out. We could see her moving quite a bit, an active little bugger...it was like she was jumping on a trampoline or something in her little fluid filled sac!
Anyway, we wanted to send out an update. We appreciate all the thoughts and prayers sent our way, but we guess God just needed Pip for something else in this world! We cant wait to follow Kiwi's progress and keep everyone updated!
We will be 9 weeks tomorrow and we are due February 25, 2009!
Courtney and Jim

1 comment:
Sorry to hear about Pip. At least Kiwi had a friend to help her along in the early weeks. Keep blogging. I love to read about your growing family.
Love The McCabe's
Post a Comment