Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Bryden's "Pretty Pretty" Dress

So, I picked Bryden up at school today, and on the way back to the car, she informed me that when we got home, she was going to put on a "pretty pretty dress". I said "Sure, that sounds like a great idea", thinking that she was going to put on one of her princess dresses or something...boy was I ever wrong...THIS, is what Bryden came down the steps wearing.

Yes, that is a teal and white swim suit, with a crazy bright skirt, bright green socks and hot pink shoes...oh, and under the skirt is a pair of purple shorts (so she doesn't flash the boys her princess undies)!!! Ah, that is our fashionista!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's my lil punky brewster!!! she looks so big! i miss you guys. see you friday afternoon! - Daddy

Anonymous said...

Hi Courtney,
I think it's so funny. I am laughing at what she thinks is so pretty compared to what you think.
She looks so cute though.
Love Aunt Babe

Court said...

Yes, it is quite comical what Bryden thinks is so pretty...I guess it's one of those things you have to just roll with!!!

Sweet Little Emerson Reese

Sweet Little Emerson Reese

Beautiful Bryden Grace

Beautiful Bryden Grace