Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Photography Class Portraits

So, for photography class this week, we had to take portrait pictures. They were actually really hard for me. I got some great pics of Bryden, but the light is a little harsh in some...well, most...of them. I am still trying to figure out how to use light properly, but I thought I'd share some of my shots. I also had to take some self portrait shots...not near as cute as Bryden, but not too shabby (I won't tell you how many pictures I had to take of myself to get even a couple decent shots...what a pain in the @#%). Enjoy the pics!
P.S. Be sure to check out the new information under "blog info" to the left. You can save any of these pictures to your computer if you want to.




This is my favorite picture, her expression is priceless, so I did it up in black and white and cropped it too, just to see how it looked...I really love this shot!










Oh, and here is a silly picture. Bryden has been working on curling her tongue for the past month or so. She has been able to get one side up easy, but just this week, she curled both ends of her tongue. They say it is hereditary to be able to do this amazing feat, so I guess Bryden gets it from me, since I can do it, but Jim cannot!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT JOB, COURT! I LOVE THEM!!! WHAT TWO BEAUTIFUL WOMEN I AM BLESSED TO BE WITH!!!!

LOVE,

DADDY / JIM

Anonymous said...

Courtney..............those are beautiful!!! You are so talented. Of course, it does help that you had two beautiful models to work with!
PH

Anonymous said...

What beauties! I like all the pics. The one with her hands on her face is cute, 'cus it shows her chubby little fingers and the elastic around her wrist, so typical of little girls. Yours are very nice too Court. What a beautiful woman you have become!
Love you all, Mom

Anonymous said...

I noticed on the D.C. picture with the penguin, Bryden had her tongue curled. I was gonna ask you if she could do it. Now I know. Next, she has to get Uncle John to show her his trick to see if she can do that! C.N.

Sweet Little Emerson Reese

Sweet Little Emerson Reese

Beautiful Bryden Grace

Beautiful Bryden Grace