Sunday, March 15, 2009

Fun Weekend

We had some great family time this weekend. Friday morning we went to Kangaroo Jac's, which is an indoor inflatable place, you know, with the big jump arounds and slides. Daddy played with Emmy while Bryden and Mommy got to play on the inflatables! SOOOOO much fun, having one of those in your backyard would make for a killer time!



Then we headed down to Nanne and Grampa's house for some rest and relaxation...and of course swimming. Well, the R&R was for Mommy and Daddy anyway, Bryden sure knows how to keep Nanne and Grampa on the move! That's ok though, they had their own R&R in Florida the past couple weeks!



And finally, Sunday night movie! This is the cutest pic ever, I caught Emmy in a smile, which she is doing more each day, but it is still involuntary,
I just happened to click at the right time!

So, as I am typing this, Bryden is supposed to be in bed. She hollers from the steps, "Mom, I don't feel good"..."What's wrong Bryden?"..."My belly hurts."..."Hmm, I bet if you get some water and lay down, it will feel better."..."Maybe it is because I had too much sugar today. Maybe if I have some real food I will feel better!"..."Like what kind of real food Bryden?"..."Ummm, I think Cheese Nips will help my belly feel better!" So funny! She is a master at trying to delay nap and bed times! This one was pretty good though!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww! What a cute capture of Bryden and Emerson's smiles. We were glad you came to visit this weekend. Love, Mom

Sweet Little Emerson Reese

Sweet Little Emerson Reese

Beautiful Bryden Grace

Beautiful Bryden Grace