Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Photo Update

These are just some cute pics over the past week or so. Enjoy!

Check it out...I am sitting in my big sister's Tinkerbelle chair!

Look at my toe flair! I make my Daddy so proud!


Napping with my Daddy!

Hanging out with my big sister!

I am napping for the first time in my own crib. Soon I will be sleeping in there at night too...well, if I ever decide to sleep more than three hours at a time!!! Hehehe...don't tell Mommy, I am not planning on that any time soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures Court. What beautiful girls!!! Where's Mommy in the photo update?? (I bet she's too busy!)

Love you!

Anonymous said...

Actually, Bryden wanted to get a pic of me with Emmy, but after three tries of getting only the tip of my head, we called it quits...
Court

Anonymous said...

Awwww...what beautiful darlings and one big honey-pot!

Sweet Little Emerson Reese

Sweet Little Emerson Reese

Beautiful Bryden Grace

Beautiful Bryden Grace