Sunday, May 24, 2009
Strawberry Pickin'
We went up to Wintergreen last night for the evening to get away and enjoy the mountains. On the way up we saw signs for Strawberry picking, so we decided to stop today for a fresh pick. It is toward the end of pickin season, so we had to search pretty hard to find some, but we got about 6 small baskets of decent strawberries. They we small in size, but huge in taste, yummy! We are going to try to go back in a couple weeks for cherries and peaches! Enjoy the pics!







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sweet Little Emerson Reese
Beautiful Bryden Grace

2 comments:
Thanks for sharing the berries with us. They were the sweetest I ever tasted, but look who picked them! The sweetness rubbed off.
Love, Mom
Your girls are so beautiful! I miss you all so very much! I love getting your blog updates so I can check on everything ha! Miss you and love you all!
Sheliah
Post a Comment