Monday, June 22, 2009
"H" is for Horse
Bryden is starting to learn how to read a bit, so we are in the process of making a word book of our own. I thought it would better for her to read words and look at pictures that we took ourselves, and things that Bryden can relate to. So, we went driving around town the other day, and we went to a horse farm that we used to visit quite often near where she went to day care. The horses were so friendly (in the past them haven't ever really paid much attention to us) and two came right over...we didn't bring any carrots or apples, but we fed them grass and I got some great photos...H for Horse...and just some cute pics of Bryden in the moment. Enjoy!








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sweet Little Emerson Reese
Beautiful Bryden Grace

1 comment:
Oh my gosh Bryden has gotten so big! She's beautiful! :) I miss her tons! Love u guys!
-Sheliah-
Post a Comment