Monday, December 14, 2009

Can this be comfortable???

So, we are trying to get Emmy in the habit of putting herself to sleep. She does fairly well at night, (by that I mean she gets tired rocking and eating, we put her in her crib, she cries for 5 or 10minutes, we go hold her, put her back down and she cries for a few more minutes before falling asleep). Naptime is a little tougher. Today, I figured I'd give it a go, I am just getting stuff done around the house, so I fed her and she just about fell asleep. I moved her to the crib and of course, like always, the little stinker woke up. Well, she hollered and played a bit, then started crying. I knew she was really tired, so I let her cry it out. Well, she finally gave up (only about 10 minutes, which was way better than I had expected)! When I went to check on her, this is how I found her. I guess she was just too tired and crashed...but ouch, this does not look comfortable! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Baby yoga 101... Don't you think she took that class? Great pics!!

Sweet Little Emerson Reese

Sweet Little Emerson Reese

Beautiful Bryden Grace

Beautiful Bryden Grace