Sunday, December 20, 2009
Tacky Christmas Sweaters
So, for the second night of our Holiday party, we decided to have a Tacky Christmas sweater contest this year. A little background, Jim asked me a few years ago to build him a tacky Christmas wardrobe, I couldn't find any good sweaters, so I made him a sweatshirt and the next year I made him a hat. This year, I found some SWEET cordoury pants that are green, with red and white candy canes on them. Hell Yeah! So, following my own lead, I decided I would make the sweaters for us girls for the party. Here are some fun pics of them. Emmy is supposed to be Frosty from the front (I had black shoes to put on her, but they wouldnt fit on her feet over all her warm clothes...check out her Frosty hat though!). And on the sleeves of the back of Bryden's sweatshirt are her contribution of "fireworks". Since we were the only ones who dressed up for the party, maybe y'all should vote for us! Enjoy!






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sweet Little Emerson Reese
Beautiful Bryden Grace

No comments:
Post a Comment