Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Randomness

A whole lot of catching up for random pics I found on my phone! First ones are from Maine, when we went for spring break and went to Freeport for a day. Then a couple pics of Bryden and I having some special time at Busch Gardens while Grampa watched Emmy. Then a pic of Bryden as her oh so grown up self listening to an iPod and wearing her strapless dress (that has a strap, but shhhh, don't tell her that!) I LOVE this pic, she is so beautiful, with a gorgeous, real, smile, and soooooo in her element! Then, one of Bryden helping to repaint her room. She informed me this winter that she was not into horses anymore, and could we please re-do her room. So, in the spring we got a fun new quilt and painted the brown strip on the bottom of her room purple, and I painted some cute butterflies on the walls. She is definitely a better painter than Jim (sorry Jim, but truthfully, she didn't let the primer drip down the wall!)...Then there are a couple of her being goofy while helping to make dinner. Next comes Emmy, she loves to try forward rolls and her new thing is to climb up on the kitchen chairs...she usually stands, but here is a pic of her sitting and eating like a big girl! A cute pic of her riding one of those little 50 cent rides outside of stores is next, and then, there is a funny one of her facing a V shaped mirror. I took the girls to the Science museum one day, and Emmy got a huge kick out of seeing all the other Emmy's...kind of confusing to a little mite! And of course, there is a cute pic of Emmy all tuckered out! She has been a belly sleeper since she learned to roll over, and this is generally how she sleeps, I love it with her arms tucked in and her little piggies crossed...so innocent, peaceful and precious! Enjoy our girls, we sure do!
















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe how much Bryden has grown! Truly beautiful! And Emerson is adorable!!! What a wonderful family. I miss you all very much and love reading your blogs. Thank you for sharing. :)
Love,
Sheliah

Anonymous said...

Man! I am so glad you take all these pictures. What nice memories. I love Emmy's sleeping pic. What an adoable pose. You always hear babies do that, but now we get to see it. Love your comments and narration for the pics. Funny!

Sweet Little Emerson Reese

Sweet Little Emerson Reese

Beautiful Bryden Grace

Beautiful Bryden Grace