Thursday, June 2, 2011

Emmy

Ohhhhh, Emmy! She provides such entertainment. These pictures are not that great, but they are still cute. We are growing strawberries in our garden this year, and Emmy LOVES to go out and pick them. She gets really excited when she sees a bright red one, and goes "Oooooo" and yanks it off and puts it in her little bowl. She gets them all gathered and takes them over to the hose and rinses them, sits on the steps and takes one bite out of each of them, and leaves the rest of the berry! Haha! So funny though. She is so ritualistic in everything in her life, and her strawberry routine is no different! Then the rest are pics when I was outside last week tackling the grass and mulch beds. She came over and sat on my bucket, and the lighting on her was so perfect that I had to run and grab my camera. None of the pics do justice to how cute she was that day, her hair is a bit crazy, and the light reflection in her glasses makes her eyes look funny, but you can see the story through the pics. She had a snack, then I picked a flower and put it behind my ear, then gave it to her, she tried to put it behind her ear, which ended up in her ear, then she tried to put it in her baby's ear! There are a couple cute ones of her legs crossed sitting on the bucket! Anyway, on this day, what I saw through my eyes I just couldn't capture on camera, but they are cute none-the-less! Enjoy!


















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a precious child! How do you get anything done? I'd want to watch her all the time.

Sweet Little Emerson Reese

Sweet Little Emerson Reese

Beautiful Bryden Grace

Beautiful Bryden Grace