Sunday, June 12, 2011

Swim Team

I decided to get back in to summer league coaching this year, especially since Bryden was going to be on the swim team. I was hired by Old Church and I loved every minute of it. I LOVE the laid back atmosphere of summer league, and our pool atmosphere is amazing. It is a small team that is out in the country, and we all had a blast this summer! Here are some cute pics of Bryden and her very first meet. She made a sign for her "big sisters", Savannah Wright and Tiffany Pohlig! And there is a picture of Bryden's very first ribbon...second place! Then the last pic is a picture of our Honorary Swim Coach! Emmy was a trooper, she ended up coming to way more practices than anticipated, and she did a great job of keeping herself busy (like in this pic). My team's parents and swimmers were amazing, they would play with Emmy, and Bryden when she wasn't practicing, and keep an eye on then so I could coach! I am very blessed to be a part of the Old Church Otters!





No comments:

Sweet Little Emerson Reese

Sweet Little Emerson Reese

Beautiful Bryden Grace

Beautiful Bryden Grace