So, did anything crazy happen to you on Friday the 13th? Anyone...anyone...Nothing crazy here. I am helping with a Summer Fitness Challenge here in Nashville for a bunch of Moms wanting to get in shape, so we had weigh-ins today. Bryden was a trooper, for three hours, she played with another little boy and girl and did a great job staying occupied so Mommy could work! Thanks Bryden, I love you!
Jim is in Lynchburg, VA with Johnny Napp this weekend for a concert at Cattle Annie's, and we are already missing him. But, he will be back in time for Father's Day on Sunday :o)
Also, you can check out Johnny Napp on the local TV station in Roanoke promoting the show at this website
http://www.wdbj7.com/Global/SearchResults.asp?vendor=wss&qu=Johnny+Napp
(just highlight and copy and paste...I haven't figure out how to make this a link yet!!!)
And check out the Johnny Napp web page too
www.johnnynapp.com
That's my Bro!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment