Wednesday, June 25, 2008

IVF - We're Pregnant !!!!!

Bryden is so excited to be a big sister...just look at her face, pure joy!

Four Weeks Pregnant!

FINALLY!!! We got the news that the IVF did take, and we are pregnant! Yipee! As you can imagine, after a long, stressful, two years, we are extremely excited and relieved. It has been a long journey for us to get here, and we are very thankful in all the advances in science to allow for us to have this opportunity to expand our family. We had three embryos imlanted, so we will find out at our first ultrasound appointment in two weeks (July 10) how many little ones we are going to have!
Thanks to all our family and friends who have been so supportive throughout our journey!!! Check back here often for updated pictures as the pregnancy progresses.

Also, in fun news, we are moving back to Richmond, VA around the beginning of August. We will miss Nashville, but we are excited to grow our family back in our home in VA!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!!! YAY! Although I'm super sad you are moving :( I know everything will be great for all of you! I want to see Bryden some before you all move! Congrats again! :)
Love,
Sheliah

Anonymous said...

We are so happy for you all!!!!!Congratulations!

Love you!
Memere & Pepere

Anonymous said...

We are so happy for you! See you when you get back to Nashvegas!

Jim, Kari, Dylan & Ava

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! My prayers were answered. I know that GOD will continue to bless you all on this beautiful journey. I'm so happy that Bryden is going to be a big sister, although I'm a little sadden that your leaving Nahville. I was looking foward to our new found friendship. I wish you all the best.
By the way I love your blog!!
Ranata

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congrats Court and Jim. Hope the pregnancy goes smoothly and can't wait to hear how many little ones you have growing :)
All the best,
Missy Bell

Sweet Little Emerson Reese

Sweet Little Emerson Reese

Beautiful Bryden Grace

Beautiful Bryden Grace