Thursday, June 5, 2008
IVF
Yea! We FINALLY got the go ahead for the next step of IVF. I have had to go in every day this week to get blood tests and ultrasounds to check my progress, so last night, I was where I needed to be. I got to take my trigger shot and tomorrow (Friday, June 6) we get to go in and do the sperm and egg retrieval. They take out all my 30+ eggs I've grown, Jim gives his sample, they grow them in culture over the weekend, then if all goes well, we will have two embryos implanted on Wed, June 11. We wont know until about June 25 if we are pregnant or not, so that will be a LOOOOOONG two weeks. But, we will keep the blog updated on our progress, so check back for more info!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sweet Little Emerson Reese
Beautiful Bryden Grace

No comments:
Post a Comment