Sunday, July 27, 2008

Bryden's New Room




Since we are having another little munchkin soon, we moved Bryden's room into our old office, so the baby room could stay a baby room. Bryden had no issues moving, especially since the walls are pink and she has horses on her bed. She was SOOOOO excited last night when she saw her room all made up with her new bedding. She kept saying "My horsey bed, My horsey bed". This morning, instead of the usual "Mommy, I want milk" holler when she wakes up, we got "Mommy, come lay in my horsey bed!" So funny! So, thanks Nanne and Grandpa for her early birthday present, she absolutely adores it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just checking to see if the comment section works ;o) Wink Wink!

Court

Anonymous said...

Court & Jim - What a great job! We are sure Bryden absolutely loves her new room. It is beautiful!

Love,

Mom & Dad

Anonymous said...

MY WIFEY DID AN AWESOME JOB!!! I CANT PAINT, WHILE I CAN SORT OF PRIME, BUT SHE CAN PAINT!!!! I LOVE YOU SEXY!

Anonymous said...

Sorry that things didn't seem to work out in Nashville. I hate we didn't get a chance to meet up. Anyway, I hope everything went smoothly with the move. I know y'all will enjoy being back in your own house. Call when you get a chance!

Barry

Anonymous said...

Great job Court and Jim. You did a great job with the colors. Wow!!! Bryden looks so proud......Keep on smiling :), Aunt Brenda

Sweet Little Emerson Reese

Sweet Little Emerson Reese

Beautiful Bryden Grace

Beautiful Bryden Grace