Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Pregnancy

If you are checking in to see how many babies we have in the oven, you will have to wait another day! Our doctor was off today, so we are waiting until tomorrow so that we can see our doctor and tell him THANK YOU!!!! We've not seen him since the embryo transfer. Our appointment is at 1pm tomorrow, so I will post our results as soon as we get home!

As far as the pregnancy goes, we are almost 7 weeks and all is well. I am not having any morning sickness as of yet, which I hope continues (I didn't have any pregnancy symptoms with Bryden, maybe I will get that lucky again!). Bryden gives the babies (yes, we are all saying "babies") kisses everyday, tells them she loves them and gives hugs! She is so sweet and we can't wait to see her in action with them!

Check back tomorrow afternoon!

Court

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You read my mind...I've been thinking about ALL of you!!! I can't wait to get the news!!!

Sweet Little Emerson Reese

Sweet Little Emerson Reese

Beautiful Bryden Grace

Beautiful Bryden Grace