Friday, August 8, 2008

Little Baby Kiwi

Well, we are 11 weeks pregnant and all is going well. I am definitely more tired this pregnancy and a little more cranky (yes Jim, I said just a "little" more cranky, I know you disagree!!!) and have some rough headaches, but nothing a little medicine wont kick for me. Overall, feeling good though. No morning sickness, still working out and normal day to day stuff.

We went in earlier this week for a check up and got some great pics of Kiwi. There is a great one where he/she is waving to us, giving us the "what's up!" We are right on track with size and heartbeat, so that is exciting. Don't know if we will find out the sex or not. I don't want to know, but Jim does. With Bryden, it was the same situation and I lost Rock Paper Scissors, so we found out. I feel it is only fair to NOT find out this pregnancy, but Jim REALLY wants to know (ha, planners...dont they know when you plan for things it usually doesn't work out that way?!?!?) So, we'll see! The debate is still on. Though, I am kind of feeling it MAY be a boy, Bryden thinks it is a girl, and Daddy is leaning toward boy. Hmmmmmm...

Enjoy the pic!

This is a profile of Kiwi. His/her head is at the right (the lighter area is the facial bones) and you can make out her forehead, nose and chin. Then her belly and at the far left is her leg. Floating in the middle above the belly is her hand held up and waving to us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a little cutie!!!! Thanks so much for sharing.

Love you,

Mom & Dad

Sweet Little Emerson Reese

Sweet Little Emerson Reese

Beautiful Bryden Grace

Beautiful Bryden Grace