YEA!!!! We finally start our second trimester of the pregnancy! Yipee! moving right along, we are 14 weeks today! We are so excited. I am definitely "looking" pregnant, and I am still feeling really good. My headaches are lessening, and I am not as tired in the afternoons, so I am happy about that.
All is well here with the family...Bryden is doing really well and goes to school today for an Intro for new students, then she officially starts on Tuesday! We hope she loves it and meets some new friends there!
Jim is staying busy with Johnny Napp stuff and Yalick Farms (Dad's Townhouse development in Pennsylvania). Jim is working on getting everything ready for a Johnny Napp concert up at Yalick Farms to promote the development. He will be performiing the weekend of Sept 13, which we are excited about, because it is outdoors and Bryden will get to go (her and I have missed some concerts because she is too young to get into the clubs!).
So, we are off to Boston for the weekend for my cousins wedding! So much fun, we can't wait to dance the night away!

2 comments:
Hey Guys--
It was great to see you the other day! Glad it worked out! We are so happy for you guys. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.
Emily and Alex
Can't wait to see how your little pipsqueak likes school. C.N.
Post a Comment