Sunday, August 17, 2008

Pregnancy - 12 Weeks

We are 12 weeks pregnant and doing fabulous! My headaches are lessening, which is great, and I feel really good. A little sluggish in the afternoons, but I guess that is to be expected!

Last night, Bryden and I were watching the Olympics in a hotel room in Lynchburg (Jim was at a Johnny Napp concert that Bryden couldn't get in to) and we were talking about the baby. She was asking me if she could hold her (yes, it is always a girl in Bryden's eyes!) and she asked if she could feed her. I tried to explain that I would be breastfeeding for a few months before switching to a bottle, at which point she could help feed the baby. Bryden looked at my chest and back at me and said "Mommy, that is silly!" Hmmm, that explantaion needs a little work I guess! She really can't wait for the baby though. I think we will have to keep a close eye on her because she will want to constantly pick up the baby, or play with her, or feed her...she is still a little aggressive with the dogs, so who knows what she will do with a little babe!!!

Enjoy the pics!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our family is growing! Will it be a girl or a boy....someone please convince Court that we need to find out!!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree!!!!
Find out if it's a girl or boy. I just have to know! First time around, I didn't want to know as much, but this time, I'd like to know! PLEASE???

Anonymous said...

You know, I am totally the kind of person that does just the opposite of what people want JUST to piss them off (wink wink)...SOOOOO, keep on posting, and you all will answer the debate easily...for me anyway! HAHAHAHA!

Anonymous said...

OK. So I don't want to know now. I wonder what your son will look like in a pink frilly dress!???

Anonymous said...

Haha! Go figure...We will have a child that will do the opposite of what I want...just to piss me off! LOL!!! Thanks Mom :o)

Sweet Little Emerson Reese

Sweet Little Emerson Reese

Beautiful Bryden Grace

Beautiful Bryden Grace