Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Emmy's Hospital Visit

Well, Emmy woke up one morning with a bit of a cough, and late that night, after going to bed, she woke up coughing so hard and so hoarsely and couldn't breathe very well. We decided to take her to the hospital because she had such a hard time breathing. She was a trooper and by the time we got to the hospital, she was already sounding and breathing better since I put the windoes down on the way and I think the cool air helped. But, none-the-less, I had her checked out anyway, and she had croupe. Here are a couple of her pics, she looks exhausted and crosseyed with no glasses :o)
Here are some sweet pics of Emmy snoozing! I love how peaceful kids are when they sleep! I love the ones with Bryden and Emmy holding hands across my chest, and the one where Emmy fell asleep reading her book at naptime! So sweet!

No comments:

Sweet Little Emerson Reese

Sweet Little Emerson Reese

Beautiful Bryden Grace

Beautiful Bryden Grace