Monday, April 9, 2012
Sleepy Emmy
Emmy has started coming out of her room at night. First it started with her coming in to our room and waking me up, I was tired so I pulled her in bed with us. Next night, she was back, but I brought her back to her room. Following night, she climbed up on my pillow and curled up in the fetal position without me knowing it. Jim came home from work late that night and woke me up to tell me she was on my pillow. After that, she just started bringing in a pillow and blanket and laid on our floor next to the bed (she sleeps on the floor in her room for some reason too, ever since we took the front off her crib and made it a day bed, she prefers the floor!). Anyway, we'd move her back to her room, so finally she just started coming into the hallway with her pillow and blanket and sleeping in the hall or would go into Bryden's room on her floor. We were worried she would roll down the steps, so we finally put a gate in her doorway. But we have a few pics of her nighttime adventures all over the house! I love my sleepy pics of Emmy, 'nuf said!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sweet Little Emerson Reese
Beautiful Bryden Grace





No comments:
Post a Comment