Tuesday, April 10, 2012
Ski Bunnies
Yes, you read that right, ski BUNNIES, plural, that means both girls skied! We went up to Wintergreen the weekend before Emmy's third brithday as a birthday celebration weekend! Bryden signed up for her annual ski lesson our first day at Wintergreen, and Emmy watched and wanted a turn, so we signed her up for one the next day! Two years old and Emmy was on skis! Holy Cow! Granted, it was only a week before her third brithday, but still, she was TWO! Both girls are natural skiers, and I love that! Skiing was such a big part of my life growing up, and I am so excited to share that with our girls. Bryden did so well in her lesson this year, that I felt confident taking her out myself the next day, so after Emmy's lesson in the morning, Bryden and I hit the slopes for a few runs. We started on Potato Patch a few runs then moved over to Dobie, and Bryden ROCKED it out! Emmy killed her lesson too! It was so dang cute watching her on her foot and a half long skis. She is such a feather weight, and the decline is so little on the training slope, that her instructor had to pull her everywhere, but she learned how to balance herself and be on the skis, and she had a huge smile on her face the whole time, so proud of what she was doing! I am so proud of both of the girls and how they try new things, even if they are a little scared.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sweet Little Emerson Reese
Beautiful Bryden Grace










No comments:
Post a Comment