Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Random But Cute

Here are some really cute pics of the girls recently. Emmy is so funny to get pics of where she falls asleep. I remember getting tons of pics of Bryden sleeping too, they are just so cute and peaceful when they sleep, and they fall asleep in the most awkward positions! Bryden and Emmy went swimming while we were at Nanne and Grampa's for Christmas, so there are some cute pics of that as well. We all know Bryden is a little fish, but it turns out Emmy loves the water too! She has never cried in the tub for a bath, and she loves to play in the water, but she didn't even mind the cool pool water to swim in, she had a blast. A family of little water bugs, I LOVE it! Then there are a few pics of Emerson getting into all kinds of trouble. She is so mobile now, and goes EVERYWHERE and pulls up on everything, she is a busy little girl. Bryden is really funny now too, she is wanting to make funny faces everytime I take pictures of her, so there are a couple cute ones of her silliness as well! Enjoy!


Look at my prop I found, I gotta have my hands free to play with my ears!



Uh, a little help please!










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such precious little girls.

bethany said...

love all the updates!!! yay - merry Christmas & hope your 2010 is A++!! xo

Sweet Little Emerson Reese

Sweet Little Emerson Reese

Beautiful Bryden Grace

Beautiful Bryden Grace